Cats do not always understand our attachment to certain objects of our environment, including furniture. So, always before, when it comes to the feet of the couch you just bought. And let’s not even talk about the curtains! Since the reason can nothing to bring your pet back to the right path, you only have to prepare a home-based repellent based on natural ingredients to remove this little monster from your furniture.
What you need:
Steps to be taken:
1. In a salad bowl, pour 50Â cl of very hot water.
2. add 3 tablespoons of rosemary, 3 tablespoons of lavender and 3 tablespoons of cinnamon powder.
3. Let infuse about 10 o’clock.
4. filter and pour in a bottle with a spray.
5. Spray the bottom of the canapÃ© or any other object you want to keep away from your cat.
The repellent you just created is absolutely not harmful to your cat. simply he will not bear the smell of it and will no longer approach the places where you have sprayed it. it will also allow to perfume your insider. Thanks the cat!
You will also like: